Speaker | Author | Founder of the Money Empowerment Project
Carolynn Bottino is an international bestselling author, speaker, and founder of the Money Empowerment Project. Her book The Land of Plenty: A Soulpreneur’s Guide to Finding Joy, Possibility and Abundance through Money Empowerment has been featured on the Spirited Woman’s Top 12 book pick list for 2020.
In 2013, Carolynn abruptly left the corporate events world and never looked back. She started All The Details Consulting providing event planning and bookkeeping services to small businesses. After working with more than 100 bookkeeping clients, Carolynn realized that she was much more than just a bookkeeper and discovered her soul’s calling to empower women soulpreneurs to find joy in their relationship with money.
Thinking that events would be her mainstay, and bookkeeping would be her side-gig, she soon discovered a huge need not only for bookkeeping, but for the need for business owners to understand their money on both a practical and soul level. And so the Money Empowerment Project was born in 2017 to inspire women to rise up and embrace their money power. She retired the events side of her business in 2020 to focus full time on her multiple six-figure bookkeeping business and empowering women soulpreneurs around the globe.
Carolynn is a truth guide for money. She walks her talk and serves as an example of how to live in The Land of Plenty, leading with her soul, and using her intuition to guide her business decisions. She loves to inspire others to find joy, possibility, and abundance in their lives and businesses.
Carolynn continues to follow her dreams and now lives in sunny San Diego with her husband and two cats. Her happy place is anywhere near water and she believes she was a mermaid in a past life.
Speaking and Workshop Topics
The land Of Plenty
How to Rise Up & Embrace Your Money Power
In this enlightening and empowering talk, Carolynn shares her transformational money story and her most powerful and practical tips for creating joy and abundance with money.
After working with more than 100 bookkeeping clients, Carolynn realized that she was much more than just a bookkeeper and discovered her soul’s calling to empower women entrepreneurs to rise up and embrace their money power.
Her strategic, yet soulful, method merges mindset work with practical systems and habits to help her clients transform their relationship with money. Refreshing, non-judgmental, and out-of-the-box, Carolynn’s approach makes the often-taboo topic of money approachable and engaging. She skillfully guides her audience to look at what is truly possible when you unlearn fear, shame and guilt around money—and step into The Land of Plenty.
Audience members will walk away with:
- How to uncover your money story and explore beliefs that hold you back and keep you in scarcity
- Ways to create systems and habits around your money to create abundance
- How to leave fear, shame, and guilt behind so you can transform your relationship with money and live in the Land of Plenty
- Simple tools to create joy and magic in your relationship with money
- Why your money empowerment matters and how you can change the world when you rise up and embrace your money power
- How to easily combine day-to-day money systems with soul-aligned action to create abundance in your business and your life
Run Time: 45 minutes, up to 1 hour with audience interaction
Can also be taught as a workshop
How to Get Your $hit Together
The 9 Things Every Business Owner Needs to Know about Money
Drawing from over two decades of experience, Carolynn shares practical tips and advice from the bookkeeping trenches to get you into action creating better habits and systems that provide a container to money flow to you with ease. In a fearless, guiltless and judgment free zone, this innovative presentation will cover:
- Practical advice on setting up money systems that work for you YOUR WAY
- Making investments in the things that save you time and money
- Why it is so important to know your numbers
- What it means to be a good steward of your money
- What a bookkeeper is and how and why to work with one as well as other people to have on your financial team
Run Time: 30 minutes
Can also be taught as a workshop
The Truth About Money
From Fear to Possibility
In this inspirational talk, Carolynn shares real life stories to take audiences from fear to possibility around money and abundance. Some of the truths that are highlighted are:
- The importance of uncovering your money story
- How to use questions to discover what else is possible
- Moving from fear to possibility
- The importance of seeing through the lens of plenty vs. scarcity
- How money multiplies and regenerates easily in micro-communities
- Money is infinite
- Why your money empowerment matters
Run Time: 20 minutes